Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

25 November 2010

Pork feast

Albeit after hearing many positive rants about a Batak restaurant since quite a while ago, I barely have the chance to flock with the dudes there the other day, as my premier visit.
The resto was fully congested with patrons. We parked the car quite far from the resto. No choice, there were no vacant space nearby or within the resto's parking lot.

I was not familiar with their menu. But some of their main menus are analogous with those I visit often. Just as I prefer to linger on my default place. Their cooking are average, nothing to yell about. My delusion of having the roasted ribs has defeated all the orders I had tat day. It's not fair if I judge it awful. They are all edible and good, but not special.

Took the opportunity to snap some shots in between the luncheon and chit chat.
PS : Ta, the one on the left is Dr. Djafar Siddik (the first person I saw once I popped into the world)'s daughter. Hahaa..

A hefty lunch, beautiful companions, funny yakking. We laughed a lot tat day.

2 comments:

Elle said...

I miss batak food....,,,when will have a chance to eat again? Saksang, Babi panggang, ubi tumbuk, oh how I miss u all. Slurp slurp

celcilia_tjioe said...

Oh, just noticed tat u left comment here! I have been stashed myself away from PC since days ago. U know tat :)
If I have chance to visit u in Singapore, I'll surely bring along the roasted ribs for you, Allan and Celine as well, haha