I know tat the lovely friend is in town, so my time will be fully sabotaged by good food, good laugh and an enlightening chat with the friend.
I promised her to let her have an acquaintance with Onma Tabo Restaurant. A bataknese restaurant who serves pork. I visit this restaurant repeatedly, mostly in weekday. One of my boss is a loyal groupie of this resto, and needless to say.. I am, as well! hehehe..
(Ta, do u have special craving for the signature dishes there? Will you jot this down on a bit of paper and stash it under yor tops? hahaha..)
I simply worship it's roasted pork ribs. The pungent condiments brought out the savour of the foods. Love love love..
We placed the order for this pan fried pork meat for more than twice!The friend commented that the description of the food there are mouthwatering.





The rest of the pics will be up soon in FB :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment