I won't elaborate much on what has engulfed me approximately a week ago. Very close besties knew all the details immaculately.
Life is never flat. Yeah, I was invaded by an unexpected "spark". Tis aint called spark, as I dun really like tis condition at all!
Thanks goodness for endowing me back my normal-life. Thanks to the loved ones who have been with me through the passing of time, sharing this greatest adventures in my beautiful life. I reckon that I have conquered all those viruses!
I do love my normal life, taking care of all the mundane errands in my life is a bless for me. Come online and have a routine chit chat with the loved ones is a godsend to me as well. Nothing is more important than the tranquility. I sense the stillness around me now.
Lesson to be learnt from the passed days : "Curiosity can kill a cat!"
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
08 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment