I was too languid to raise my torso from the mattress and it was excruciating for me to shift my legs off the bed. I need to rest the body system.
Needless to eloborate more, the friend has poked her nose into my dream! Fine, I was tantalized to join her in the end :)
Happily, I was giving myself a brief shower before starting to experience the Sunday.
As per scheduled, we were going to Grand Aston Hotel for attending an occassion, with no food supplied until the talk ended. The clock ticked to 12.30pm, and I have been starving for the whole morning. Geez...
There was another event the friend asked me to join after the previous one. With the limited time spared in between for us, I (the friend already took her bfast before coming) finally settled my lunch in the hotel.
Perused carefully the menu at the hotel's lobby, I ultimately opted for one avocado mousse cake, a glass of ice lemon tea and one portion of tuna sandwich. It didnt take too long for me to decide on which I shud take. I heart avocado, ice lemon tea is my default drink if I have to dine outside and tuna is always on my makan-list! Haha..
The size of the avocado cake looked bulkier than the one I saw in the display case, I cud say that I found the perfect taste of avocado in the cake! Meanwhile, the ice lemon tea was served in a rather huge tall glass. Refreshing!
The kitchen was abit retarded in serving the tuna sandwich to me. Luckily I have nothing to rant about the taste. The standard is excellent! I love how the kitchen did the tuna for me.
Left the hotel at 4.30pm. And this newly known mee rebus closed my eating itinerary on that day.Sure I feel contented...
2 comments:
luckily your stomach recovered in time! is your shoulder any better? go for a massage or a chiropractor?
Thanks a bunch for your concern, imp. There's no more pain now. The koyo did a superb work! :)
Post a Comment