Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

03 May 2009

At an unknown occassion

Meeting with the friend has already being procrastinated several times.
She is my long time buddy. We are close, remembered tat she was the first acquaintance I got once I was shifted to the new school. I appeared puny compared with her at that decade.

I was seated next to her in the class. She was not amicable at all. Haha!
She locked me up on the wooden bench. I cant flee myself away without her permission.
Can u visualize out where I was seated then? Embedded in between the wall and her.
I nagged to my mom tat I always have to restrict the pee from coming out. I thot tat I was humiliated. LOL!

Before u know it, the time flashes by. She has getting hitched.
Yest, she was invited by our another friend's sis. And she got me along. I know the sisters too, but not too familiar.
It was a bday feasting apparently! And we didnt know tat!
To make things worsen, we were arranged to be placed on the same table with the parents and relatives. I am rigid! Pheww... Have to act demure! :(

The birthday girl, 9 years younger than us. She has made me feel senile!

Everybody commended on my Nikon. Pleading me to take a good family shot for them.
I reckoned it wud be nice to hobnob with the parents and the relatives. Nice dinner after all. FULL!! Thanks for the treat, xiao mei! =)
PS : Ta, u know who are the friend I am writing about?

2 comments:

elle said...

u mean the sister of who u're attending the dinner? Zusi? am I rite?

celcilia_tjioe said...

BINGO! haha. u are good at identifying people :)