Was dragging my wantan mee towards my desk and then I slumped into my seat.
A gooey seat. Very nice nook to slurp my noodle and sipped my freshly brewed green tea.
I love morning air actually (despite of my never-satiated slumber time).
Gazing on my screen is a must.
I'm so much depend on FB, my personal email account (hotmail and gmail) and blogspot, u know tat. When I clicked on the explorer icon to access those personal sites, I went vague.
****
****
FB is blocked.
Hotmail is blocked as well.
And gmail also being blocked!!!
Wat a $#%#@#!!!
It flared me up badly! Apologetic to those I threw my tantrum to tis morning.
I found no eligible subterfuge for them to do so! I am chained. It onli allows to explore those related to work's sites.
I understand who is the culprit, not going to detail out all the flaws and identity here. It is a she (AGAIN).
Immediately I texted a friend, deciphered the whole saga heatedly. I was suggested to block hers also. Bleah!
I am worn out... She has ruined my morning.
PS : Yet I can check my FB today without her knowing. Haha. I have my own scheme! Sorry, I am not working for you leh.
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
30 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment