Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

27 December 2008

I am sick of her

Dun know how to start tis topic. I am sick of her!! Enormously!
*her here is referring to my colleague*
She always create the fictitious story, come to me or shud I say 'us', making us gawk over. (we have trusted her for a long period of time.)
Each sentences she narrated was apparently a BIG BIG FIB!!!
Her prowling for all her tales are done in perfect score! We akin to the obtusest casualties, i remembered all these while we adored her and considered her as a real person. Wat a false judgement!!
There are still so many to be revealed. Take it easy, we will be the loyal stalker for every stories you made up, babe..!! We will draw the line and segregate between the true part and the fake-up part. It is FUN to find out more and more truth!

I am her inferior. Morbid!!!

3 comments:

imp said...

oh dear. office politics. ugh.

hope you have a good 2009 with or without this colleague around!

celcilia_tjioe said...

Dun really know wat is her motive behind her stupid boasting.
My friend said tat her insecurity made her did so. Arrgghhhh...!! And u know, until today we still find some truth behind her story lor!!

celcilia_tjioe said...

Anyway,imp. Thanks for the good wishes.. If I can, I wish not to work with her anymore. :(