Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

28 December 2008

A cute colleague's wedding

She is our cute colleague, only on her early twentieth.
Labeled as 'married' now.
The turnout of the colleagues and I in the morning ceremony successfully engraved a happy grin on her face..

Pardon for the vague captures. They dun know how to handle my babe(read K800i) well.

I looked a tad middle-age beside her?
Guess wat are the age difference between us!

Tis lil chap has been the limelight of the dinner just now. I fall in love with him....!!!
Charging the battery before it get fully charged... Slow but sure...

Yeahhh!!! I got you!!! Cum'on...!!!

Need to calculate a balance sheet for my expenses.
Heck! The scale is getting not balance!!
Hair parlour partook on this extra-expenses as well..

0 comments: