Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

05 May 2009

I am intrigued to know

Putting on weight doesn't electrify me. I have sorta *ailment* going on, once in a 2-3 months.
I live to eat, not eat to live. Hee..
When the colleagues enthralled me with a mouthwatering lunch outside today, I simply repelled them initially. I have had lontong with sayur lodeh for breakfast tis morning, the coconut milk is still lurking inside my abdomen!
Albeit some related lines have been mulled over and calculated on how much the calories will be added up if I go with them, I still paid them with a nodding head. Ah ha..!!
I was not going to excruciate myself with a big bowl of pipping hot noodle of course, hence I skipped the main. But I was so much captivated with the deep fried tofu (tahu sumedang) they displayed on the stainless cabinet.
Seems like I am hoarding up superfluities. Moron life..

Going to have a blood test tomorrow morning, together with the parents. So I am intrigued to know how the result will turn out. A bit daunting..

0 comments: