Big day, big plans. Neatly allotted on Sunday for the customary wedding day and Monday(PH) for the wedding dinner.
Thanks! I have plenty of time to doll up myself for the dignified chore tat the bride demanded me to attend.
Went to the parlor to get my hair curled. I need more diversity tonight!

Meeting my makeup artist to complete the mission.. *Great thanks for yor help, buddy!*

Couple and the parents resting whilst the guest throngs halt invading for a good few minutes.
March in the aisle! I love this part!!

Friends' wedding dinner always be the versatile means for us..., nibble good food, have a mini reunion, guess tat the photo taking session occupied the most part of the whole dinner. Haha.. It was nice to bump with each others, updating on each current issues.
15 years of comradeship was embroidered neatly.. Everyone is so cooperative, smile perfectly still! =D
The husbands and the wives/girlfriends also tagged along with the league nicely.





Congrats to the newly wed couple! Waiting to cuddle yor junior soon! ;)

The 2nd baby is going to join Jimmy and Vero soon! Congratz for the 2nd bundle of joy!

Ultimately! Group photos. OMG! I look so short?!??
Vain me! Hahahaa...!!

This handmade bracelet and ring accompanied me in the party. Sleek?

For the purpose of fulfiling the request, below pics are special dedicated to
Coraine. =)
2 comments:
I really like your bracelet! Did you make it yourself? It is gorgeous :)
I like it too! No it wasnt made by me, it is my buddy's mom's creation. Simple yet nice hor? :)
Post a Comment