Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

22 August 2012

Something to garnish the house.

I was on 4 days of consecutive holidays since last Friday and back to the cubicle starting from this morning. Overwhelmed by sleepiness at almost all the time is torturing. Start working after several days of slacking off is no fun.

Generally, Hari Raya holidays were the longest holiday in Indonesia in which companies, banks, government offices are not open for business for at least a good one week. Ppl has various choices to spend this long holidays. Airport were packed with ppl in a festive mood carrying luggage, getting the butts on the plane and flew away leaving the country. But I chose to stay at home as we were just moved in last week. Has been offered by some friends to fly somewhere to spend the holidays, and its not a tactful idea to leave the house at this time being.

Drove to the shopping mall last Sunday and I managed to tag along these stuffs in order for me to garnish the living room and the dining table.
 
The other new member is a clay-alike-small vase of purple flowers. But I have mismeasured the size. The dining table looks comical now!!
Besides of the mozzies who are busying hunting for fresh "food', I do love either one of these slots~~!! :)


0 comments: