As I was not having any vacation during the so-called long holiday, I chose to rather head the office since last Tuesday. Other ppl may call it as a nightmare, yet I considered it as a privilege. We could freely stay at office during the quiet period of the whole year when normally other workers will have to adjust the timing to spend the holiday somewhere else. At least 6-7 days of working days were officially reported as the mass leave.
During those period, there were not much work to do, hours of no phone calls nor emails. We made our way to different eateries each day to get our lunch settled and it was a (not too wise) selection to have pork in 2 days in a row~~!!
Freely take some time out to drool over these "beauties"!! ;)
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
27 August 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment