There is a very long hiatus after my last post and I'm still here. I was and am hooked on many things which brought you guys to the 8 months later after my last entry. The story picks up with many changes in me :)
As the appetizer of my writing, I managed to get myself a mini cute table and it's soon converted into a favorite nook of mine in the bedroom.
![]() | |||
| Isn't it nice? :) |
First to come is : For those buddies who are connected to my FB has learned that I underwent a lasik surgery for my both eyes in Island Hospital Penang on 8th March;13. Thanks God that the surgery all went well except for the dryness level of the left eye is higher than the right eye now. Anyway, I'm more than happy to not have to clean the contact lenses and the glasses for the rest of my life after the surgery. Gleefully say adios to them!!
![]() | ||
| before and after |
Now, 2 weeks after, I found out that I have very nice model of it, I'm kinda love it! Will share the photos here in near future :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment