Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

16 August 2012

We are here in the new house!

Hi, all!
Just realized that I've been missing from this blog for quite a while. Its the first time i've been losing my desire to write since the very beginning I created this blog of mine. I was (and still am) in infatuation with a Korea Reality Show, Running Man. The ppl in the show captivates me every night, and makes me burst into big laughter. I found it too bad if I have to do the stuffs beyond this show! hahaha.. 

Tonight is the 4th night me and the whole family being sheltered under the new roof :) 
That roof that has been refurbished since many months ago. We are all in joy mood when finally we can have a proper stay here. The stuffs are still randomly stranded around the house, this is quite frustrated. 

For the sake to cure your curiosity, pls take a look on the photos below..

I'll be back with more post about the new house soon :)

0 comments: