Visited the salon thrice before the last process was executed. As of now, I'm quite pleased with the outcome :)

Right after the hair treatment, I attended a friend's wedding dinner in Ria Resto last Sunday. I was there with my newly dolled up hair.
I need to jot down that I'm now facing a serious weight issue. Tried to conceal the fat with the gloomy color, but it didn't help at all. Those friends and acquaintances whom I don't meet for several months claimed that I looked chubbier these days, I don't fancy this kind of "flattery"! humpphh!!
Talking about the changing of the year, there are some significant achievements in 2011.
One of those is I practised driving again after more than 5 yrs since the very first time I took the driving course and I was successfully able to cope with the gas, brake and cluth pedals after then. I started to execute the practise session since last August and thankfully I'm always stay on track after the horrid accident last November. Ppl say that all drivers (no matter male of female driver) assuredly have to go through the mishaps while driving, especially for the new learner.
The other achievement occurred in workplace when the ex manager withdrew herself from the company and I was positioned as the successor of her. Not a feasible task to undertake, many mistakes done and I know I have to do my best for the company. Work pressure is a close friend of mine now.
CNY shopping was done last week. I'm not embracing myself with all new brand stuffs.
I'll still wearing the last year's heels and will still tagging along the old handbag.
Absolutely, getting quite a number of dresses is a new thing for me as I wore pants more than skirts in the past few years.
PS : Tomorrow is the dragon year, I wish I could be more diligent in updating this blog.
Bye for now, going to have a beauty sleep to prepare myself for the angbao tomorrow! LOL. And.. GONG XI FA CAI to all of my readers~~!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment