Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

05 February 2012

Was in the CNY atmosphere

Have been super tardy in updating the blog. So this column is more occupied with pictures than the series of words.

CNY day 1 :
The first day of CNY started off with having meal together, the reunion dinner food were on the menu for the day 1. I was in cheongsam which I quite like. As you can see on the pics below, me, dad and sis collided on the same color tone.
We have the custom of taking pictures before leaving for the temple each year. Same corner and the same happy emotions. We went down to the temple and offered the incense for ancestors ( I didnt manage to take pictures there).

Pictures below were taken at the so-called biggest temple in town. Wrote down the wishes and pasted them on the lotus candle by then put it on the altar.
The temple was packed with many ppl in which I was told to not put off my shoes when entering the doorstep. Many locals came to visit the temple, they looked happy in taking pictures or just marveled at the giant statues of the deities. Can say that more than three-fourths of the chinese population in Medan city visited this temple on the first day of CNY. Facebook uploaded pictures and bbm display pic justify the fact.
CNY day 2 :
I took another day off on the day 2. I didnt want to involve the work in my mind when other ppl were still hovering over the festive.
Ah ma have to produce the sound "chesseee~~~" to produce smiley faces.
How cooperative she was! :)Went for an open house at my friend's aunt place on the CNY day 2. The food spread was really good. There's no sin taking those food as CNY is equal to feasting on great food and snacks! lol.
Visited the twins were on the list as well. A cheerful baby boy! Too bad his twin sister was sleeping when we were there.
CNY day 2 was over. And I got to work on the day 3.

0 comments: