I have placed an order for avocado cake at Le Chic several days ago and as well have get the mom to cater her signature birthday fried noodle on that day.
The day was started with luscious duck beehon as our breakfast. The eatery is always crowded with patrons. I couldnt say that I rarely patron this eatery, but I seriously have to. The price of each portion of the meal is from IDR. 18K to 24K. I might getting broke if I visit them often. With the amount of spices used and tender chunk of duck meat, we were all really in love with the fragrance of the broth.
To make the perfect conclusion to the morning, we had the best breakfast of the month!
I rushed to temple after the meal and encountered a group of monks were about to start leading a weekly chanting session there. Xiaomei and I decided to join immediately. I try my best to put this as my weekly routine.
Picking up the cake was done after that.
The sudden thought of bringing the parents to karaoke came to me and more of my expectations, they were keen and interested.
I was happy to know that dad was engrossed with the mic and his oldies songs. I know mom enjoyed herself too albeit not a single sound was produced during the entire hour, she said she is lame in singing. Lol..

Reached home with happy faces and I managed to click some photos before mom was ready with the noodle.
The real celebration is here. The shots below depicted the fun we have.
Anyway, happy birthday XiaoMei! Wish you have many many happy returns!


0 comments:
Post a Comment