I don't have much spare time nowadays, the majority of my time is now being devoted to the work and work. Since one the girl chose to withdraw herself from my dept, I was back to the old-previous-me.
Dealing with work stress is not a feasible task. Auspicious me, I still have a well behaved girl with me in my team. The new staff has joined the company yesterday, but she has used her time up doing nothing for whole day. The work load has overwhelmed me and I have no spare time to train her.
I need good assistants and meticulous souls to handle and paddle the team. I have zero capacity to accommodate the trivia or even massive troubles all alone. I need to utilize my brain more than I have been to make my dept a better place. Minimizing the mistakes is the one of the many conditions to allow my team to run good.
For this, the most current me enjoys weekend super much!!
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
23 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment