Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

01 August 2011

My latest addiction

Except than the excellent roasted goose I had before in Hong Kong and that the shredded duck meat in my favourite duck beehon stalls, I've never put any faith in other duck meat before.
As for now, I have a very favorite place to eat the most palatable duck meat in the town. As the pace of my working life and long hours working in office has never come to an end, I choose to enjoy myself with good food and good people.
I have been to this eatery thrice within a week time. When I was first being recommended to this place by the customs officer while I was having work lunch with them, I immediately found my love there!
I was skeptical when they mentioned "duck" for the lunch that day. Since in the thought of mine, duck meat is always tough also unpalatable and I've banned duck meat in my dictionary unless those I mentioned at the opening of this post.
But more to my surprise, it was very well cooked and super toothsome!!
I was totally amazed with the chili padi concoction which was poured over the fried duck thigh. The duck meat was not as tough as what I assumed before, the chili padi has exceeded my expectation as well. The meat is succulent and juicy, internally and externally.
I will undoubtedly pay them the 4th, the 5th, the 6th, the 7th and the so on's visit in the near future.

0 comments: