Harry Potter last appearance is a must to watch. There is a really big bunch of ppl who was infatuated with him and the gang, and so do I.With the Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2 on my weekend, I had a good time with the buddy. Baby Celine was not in tow, so the mommy could savor the freedom. Lol..
We had the tickets through online system, the four theaters altogether were showing the similar show. And we were lucky enough to get two seats at theater 4. The show was awesome, the imagination of the writer is incredibly magnificent.
After the movie, we tried to locate some places or eatery with the cozy ambience which were ended up at Mr. Pancake at the ground level.
We had a good chit chat and had some gossips.
What a great weekend I had!
0 comments:
Post a Comment