Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

25 July 2011

Sweet dates with baby Celine

My first time encountering with baby Celine was fairly ecstatic.
She firstly stared at me with curiosity before willing to pay me with her face full of smile.
She is super cute, her chubby cheeks and her big smile are mesmerizing. That is an inner satisfaction for me when she raises her both arms up if I try to extend my both hands and offer to carry her.
She is a hospitable baby, waved and smiled at the waiter and waitresses when me and the mommy were having the dinner. She did fuss a bit during the last couple minutes, but was quickly soothed after getting latched on. Cute baby!
Snaps below were taken when the mommy was changing her diaper in toilet. I called her name and how cute that she was so attentive and was always alert to the camera. I saw a little model there! :)
Even though the first meet up with her didn't take too long, but she recognized me well when I again met her few days after. She gifted me with a wide smile once she saw me, and was willingly to let me carry her.
2nd date took place at a seafood eatery located on the outside of the city. It took approximately 1hr plus to get to the place. She played, she standed up, smiled to the camera before finally dozed off in the car.
The weather was crazily hot and humid there, baby Celine was soaked in sweat. Poor baby.
The mommy was satisfied with the seafood feast, and so did I. I visit the place quite often. They do serve very good seafood. A humble eatery satisfied our hunger with their excellent crab with sour sweet sauce, steamed fresh shrimps, fried fish, stewed eggplant plus the coconut juices and I simply love their chili sauce!!! Heavenly!
Foot note : the 3rd date was set at the friend's home after I off from work, and the 4th date will be held very soon. Stay tuned!

0 comments: