Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

07 April 2011

Me versus the time

It has been more than a week I have endured the long working hour in office. I stick to my desk and PC until at least 7.30pm, E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y. Well, I'm in transition. I need to get rid of many things now but I'm shortage of ppl to help me out. It's hard to do the recruitment. Talk is cheap, action is expensive. Had an interview with two applicants today. The first one has worked for the same company for 9 yrs, in fairly similar purview. The other one has nil experience in such job, thus I need to muster my energy to train her from zero. But I prefer the 2nd one better. The friend was in town last Saturday. Went to Sun Plaza to have a dinner date with her. The limelight tat attracked my attention the most was her cutie pie baby Meredith! PS : Other pictures will be up soon..

2 comments:

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

Hope your work situation gets better soon! Have a fab weekend to make up for it!

celcilia_tjioe said...

Thanks Corsage! I literally need support at the time being :)