Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

08 April 2011

Meeting baby Meredith

Had my first catch up session with baby Meredith last year in KL when she was still in mommy's womb. Just about a year has flied away since my first meeting with her, the mommy included her into the itinerary tis year. Coming back to mommy's home town for tomb sweeping day. I was and still are stalking the mommy's FB, and am always tickled by her poses and face expressions on the photos. Tat's why I was ecstatic to have the chance to meet her in flesh! Again, I dear babies a lot :) Sun Plaza was fully packed during weekend. It's definitely not because of the attractive promotions that the resto or cafes offered, but the people just spilled out from nowhere. We have hard time to find non occupied table just for 2 of us, baby Meredith can settle herself well in her stroller. Ultimately we succeed to cope with our hungry stomach after managed to get table at Mr. Pancake. Not too spacious although, and it was seriously a problem where to park the stroller for Meredith. I made the order and get the friend adjusted to my taste. Not too bad, she raved on 2 dishes amidst the 3 that we ordered. The tuna pancake made a good meal for two of us. The most important is she loves it loads! Too bad she said she didn't get attracted to the durian pancake in which I adore so much. Baby Meredith was quite cooperative during our dinner and chit chat, although the mommy still have to keep an eye on her. Can say that she is an easy smiling baby girl. When we ambled through the mall, we stumbled upon another friend which was apparently in town for tomb sweeping day as well. She was with her 2 yo pretty daughter named Felice (if I dun recall wrongly). Felice likes Meredith so much :) Once the meeting was about over, I requested to carry Meredith and asked for the mommy's help to immortalize the moment by taking some snaps of me with the cutie pies. Awwhh, such an adorable baby girl, I definitely like her! *Wondering when I can meet baby Celine in person? hehe..*

2 comments:

elle said...

well, celine is here. u are always welcome to see her. so book a ticket and fly over here

celcilia_tjioe said...

soon soon soon.... *big grin*