It is reputedly one of the
rules that we adopted from more than decades ago. People say that it is taboo to see the newborn within 12 days of it's birth, so we barely made our way to see the newborn twins last Sunday. No need to mention more about it, I were really excited to get my turn to carry one of them! Yay.. I love babies! Heheh.. For the longest period of my life that I ever have, this is the 1st time I encountered boy and girl twins, the first time I had direct interaction with the babies. And they are awfully cute!!!

Managed the get their group picture, and one with the papa :) The one with the papa is the baby boy Ryan. He resembles the daddy's face, more than we could elaborate.


The babies are the stars of the day. The parents groused that the twins refused to slumber at night and keep fussing around, every single night since the first day they were discharged from hospital. Torturing days for the mommy and daddy. LOL..


Aren't they cute? Aren't they chubby?? No matter how loud the din, they are still snoring away in bed, soundly. The aftermath after doing night duties. Hahaa...
0 comments:
Post a Comment