Well, I ever uttered that I share more in my blog rather than in social network FB. So, my priority is to make my blog understandable. Of course with the snaps provided.
Today, I learnt new stuff. Hopefully this will help to minimize space usage on the preview page :)
Two weeks ago, we, the aunt and hubby gallivanted to a seafood eatery and shortly thereafter to the beach.
It is a plain and ordinary eatery which could only be reached by more or less 1 hr driving from the town. The place was ridiculously packed with all the patrons jostling around. I asked xiao mei to go snatch for a long high table with long wooden bench, meanwhile the mom and aunt were frolicking with the fish, shrimps, crabs, and also clams. The patrons might feel more contented with their own choices. We had a great lunch, not much talking cause we were too busy with the food. The place was not air-conditioned, bro has his whole tees fairly wet from sweat. The seafoods were all fresh and succulent. But we have hard time to scrape the coconut flesh out of the shell.

After the hefty and sumptuous meal, we headed to the beach nearby. I cannot say that the beach is worth the praise. We separated ourselves with the elderlies and soaked the feet in the warm water. We were not intended to swim and I was not able to pretend tat I were at Phuket or Bali Beach. It was far worse than those places. Filthy water with many scums.
Anyhow the photos turned out kinda good.
Oya! I forgot to jot down that bro was charmed with a sunglasses vendor. He chose one and finally bought it at an unbelievable price! 15K rupiah which is only 2.14 singapore bucks! Hahaa..
You wont believe that I was donning on a 2 dollars sunglasses if I never tell u right?

0 comments:
Post a Comment