

This was the 2nd time I paid the visit to this resto. I was tantalized to revisit when the friend referred me to some palatable menus on my first sitting. I raved about this resto to the parents for the past few weeks and we finally set our feet there.
I made the order and acted as a frequent patron of the resto. With my limit knowledge about their signature dishes, I ordered exactly the similar menu as I and the friend had the other day. Albeit having some recommendations on other menu, I didn't keen to take the first try.
Various kinds of congee are their main attraction. I ordered a portion of century egg congee. It was a decent portion that was filling but not overwhelming (for 4 of us).

Some side dishes that accompanied the main order. We like it!
Mom has vowed she will be back again someday. It feels great that the parents love it!



After the simple dinner, we dashed to the aunt's house.
Her newly renovated home has an attractive interior design. I snapped here and there for our reference.
We'll be moving into new house in another a year later, after the renovation done.
PS : The related post will be up soon... :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment