Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

07 January 2011

Waffle date

My Sunday was fully packed with some unscheduled and scheduled events.
Jostled with people at wet market in the morning guided me crazy. I was purposely dressed in white tee and jeans. As I know tat the air will be stuffy and unfriendly there. I was perspiring profusely, it's bad!
People busied themselves over the impending CNY, and I have to admit tat I am in tat post as well! Hehehe..
Started feeling all the space in my tummy being filled up with a bowl of handmade noodle in the vicinity of the wet market tat the parents and I had in the morning. So I didnt bother to take lunch afterward.
Somehow, I was dragged by the friend to a dining restaurant at ard 1pm. Even though I was full from the breakfast I had, I still cannot thwart my desire to chew on the fried chicken thigh and I had two with soy chili sauce. Hahaa..
Another jostle at Sun Plaza after the lunch. Managed to get 4 pieces of mens working shirts which were in CNY branded discount outlets near the cinema. I paid less than sgd. 15 for each, good buy!
Street Dance is an awesome show, it entertained us for a good 1hr and 15mins. Cinema was crammed with humas as well. gosh..
Late in the afternoon, we headed to a friend's house in order to pay our promise.
She baked palatable waffle and invited us to come over her house.
It was tasty! We nibbled on it through out the rest of the afternoon. Gleefully!

0 comments: