It was so called the barbeque buffet party which was situated at the 9th floor of the hotel. I previously didnt have any urge to go exploring those NYE party outside the house as what I did it last year. Since the best buddies were not available to fully undergo the new year's eve in town together, I have no other better choices rather than experiencing the bbq buffet with those who were available.
The main roads were still passable at 9pm plus. Polices were being deployed to control the situation. We did have slight jam on the way to the venue.
Reached the venue at 9.40pm. The hotel's concierges were there to greet us a good evening. Hotel lobby was not packed with people.
This was taken at the 9th floor of the hotel. The exact venue, Sirocco Moonlight Bistro.
It was decorated nicely, the view was terrific. The staffs were very helpful. Frying pans were placed near the open air terrace. I shud say that the food spread was not much of variaties, but the color of the food may make it appealing.
The friend and I fully utilised our hands to grab the food and brought to the rooftop (tables in the bistro were all fully booked, thus we were evacuated to the rooftop's tables).
Rooftop was not bad at all, except we couldn't following the live thumping music. The weather was good and we might starring down the town from high up.


Good service, but the food was inedible!
The tom yam soup tasted fishy, I didn't even try on it. The chicken satay was rubbery and tasteless. The free flow beverage served was a plus point for thirsty patrons, but there were too much ice cubes in the Fanta's containers. And it made the Fanta bland.
So, I didnt find any spectacular things there except the happening fireworks cracked over the night sky.
Happy new year to all of you!
Wish u have abundance of all the good things in your life!
0 comments:
Post a Comment