Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

16 January 2011

An old pal's wedding

Completed the last touch of the dolled up me, I put a pair of new earrings in my ears. A belated birthday gift for me given by a senior colleague. I do like this pair of mine!

Attending a very old pal's wedding dinner yesterday evening. The groom is our old mate, a generous and humble soul in so many ways. He often offers me a ride in any occassions. LOL.
The dining hall had a suave decor and gentle jazz band. The cokctail was served infront of the hall, but I'm no good at drinking. The only snap I managed to put my chubby face in. :p
No photos of the groom and bride as they were not wandering around as the other couples do.

0 comments: