Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

17 August 2010

A new eatery in town

I got to hobnob with some of the school mates quite often.
Last week we yakked on the bbm-group and decided to call upon the friends (not more than ten) for a simple dinner on Thursday. Due to some minor and major subterfuges from different sources, the dinner date was protracted to two days.
There are initially 8 friends will be coming to join the ruckus (excluding the partners), but only five of those who turned up on the venue kept the promise (including me). I appreciate each date with the friends. I miss the days when a simple dinner could get me occupied for hours at a time. And yet I appreciate to know how to shriek along with the friends. Lovely!

A newly launched eatery in the town captivated our attention.
We selected to be seated on their roof-top terrace. Perfect ambience for a simple dinner.

Base floor with no advantage compared to those on the roof.

Our first time flipping their menu and we were auspicious enough to have a knowledgeable waitress to assist us. She was presentable and communicated very well with us. After a few minutes of discussion, we came to the final decision.

1. Nasi goreng kambing (lamb fried rice), this is my fave!
I swear I have to protect the whole plate and sharing is restricted on my next visit. I rarely consume lamb meat, but this is an exceptional case.

2. Fried chicken with curry leaves.
I munched on the leaves non stop. Love the curry flavor.

3. Potato skin.
Very fragrant and rich in cheese!

4. Tauco Udang.
It went superbly with the fried rice. I love the spiciness and so did the friends.

5. Rib steak.
Not in the standard, the meat was not subtle enough.

6. Pepes ikan.
I like eating fish, but not for this. It seized too much time to pick the bones!

It was a lovely dinner when we have the correct objects around. We always love to reminisce about how the experiences positively affected us, with our each different thoughts in life now, 12 years after the graduation.

0 comments: