One week is still a tolerable time in most cases =p
The evening was considered by all to be a vastly enjoyable evening. The hall was opulently garnished with beautiful combination colors of tosca green and light pink on the stage.
These can all be seen in the assorted photos below.
The grandeur of the dinner was started with the hundred sheets of invitations.
We understand perfectly how this couple undergo those previous chapters before aiming the final leap in their courtship. We are literally falling into the radiant zone. 
As the ensue of meeting the friends, many chuckles and guffaws were heard among the throng. I am still the old me, manufactured more than 50 shots in 3 hrs time. Some of the friends were getting nausea from being so stressed out with my blitz! hahaha.. 

We got ourselves dolled up for the dinner. Quite a good buy, 175K for the hairdo and a not-bad-makeup. I was pretty reluctant at first to go for a salon I'd never tried before. The make up artist doesn't seem to meet my expectation, but after all I found out that she did quite excellent work. :) 

I quickly launched a pose when the bride came approaching our table. It was an honor! 
The dinner was immaculately closed with the group photos and tonnes of congratulations from the crowd. Congratulations on your wedding and have a blissful marriage!
0 comments:
Post a Comment