Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

18 August 2010

Chit chat after the meal

Very early in the morning, I awoke with a sudden craving for bakso.
It has been quite a few months since my last time devouring on it.
I needed to share my craving with someone though, then I text messaged the friends briskly and got their replies in less than 5 seconds. My fabulous besties! hahaha..

I was flounced when I noticed tat the clock was ticking to 4.30 soon! Completed my work on time, grabbed the bag, stepped in the car and sat down behind the driver at 5.15pm, woohoo..!! It was a beeline along the highway and I reached the eatery more than 30 mins earlier. The friends were still on the way wrestling with the jam. Luckily I have my BB in my grip, so the mind was duly activated around until I saw a soul ambled to my table. He was the not-included-to-my-memory's ex. He glanced at me before walking to the rest room, I know he recognized me, and I reckoned that he knew I recognized him as well. Well, this is exactly not my gist at all. Just merely an interlude!

The friends came after half an hour, we were too engross with what we were all doing. Eating and gossiping!
It was not late yet when we came to the verdict of continuing the chit-chat in a coffee shop. I didnt sip coffee, I'm afraid of being awake the whole night.

0 comments: