Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

08 July 2010

Officially broke

31 days in July, 9 days have been endured.
I'm hereby pronouncing that I'm formally broke.
Dealing with an avalanche since last June and was protracted for the last 2 times of treatment on early tis month. It shredded a big hole in my purse. Literally.

I wrote on FB several days ago : "Every inches of my head need maintenance"
I exerted all my super best to dig out the leftover night cream from the surface of the bottle days ago and no, it didnt help. Ultimately, I have to allocate a new one for me on the next day.
No wonder, another spooky amount of expenses is on me now!

No more swipe means that no more good food until 14th July.

0 comments: