After many nights of sleepless hours, I finally have fled from pain.
4 nights of being a night owl was a terrible disaster, I was in my impromptu weekday's holiday (will blog this on separate page very soon) when the misfortune happened. I cant stand more than 1 minutes with no chill water gargled in my mouth. I can't even spit out any words from my stupid mouth, the pain was torturing me. Got to slumber at 2am.. Mamma Mia! Wat an ordeal! I was so much in love with those pain killer in those tormenting days.
2nd and 3rd day was a bit lighter for me, I noticed that the pain was getting milder over the day before. I tried not to lean too much on panadols or ponstan. People will think that I enjoy mimicking a dumb people at office! I put the water in my mouth for at least 30 secs before sipping it down. I have to replenish the water all the time, this was wat I determined to do. Not much left to ease the pain.. And voila! It worked on me! On tat very night, the sleepless night before was paid off. I managed to sleep thoroughly.
The 4th day was another excruciating day for me. The pain continued to throttle me again!
I have no idea wat has transpired with the tooth or may be the teeth..
I was still mulling over whether to pay the dentist a visit. I'd say around 3am - 3.30am, since that was the time I remembered I sipped the last drop of water before the pain killer kick in and knocked me out. A regurgitation of the tooth tragedy.
It was rare when I sneaked home at 1.30pm on Saturday. Yes, not bad for a half day work. I was totally in pain when the pain killer's effect wore off. Gulped down the 4th tablet and it made me snore on my way back home from office.
Tis was enough and I have to meet my dentist tat day! I have been demoralized by this round of scene. Called the nurse and placed my number.
The doctor didn't suggest to do the extraction, and I was not meant to do that as well. For instead, I was given the anesthetic to remove the tooth's nerves. No better wording to depict how I felt.
But glad to say, I have burnt a deep hole in my pocket on the first visit. I was prescribed for the 3 days and told to visit her again for the next treatment. Damn stupid tooth!
Cough the whole night supposed to be much better than the utmost agony on my tooth.
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
06 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment