Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

25 May 2010

Last entry of the trips chronology

Was on the last flight to KL on 16th April.
I was tugging along a bloody hefty handbag and another 2 hand carries. Auspiciously my 2 luggages excess didnt cost me too much. Oh dear, the check-in counter attendant at SZ was not friendly and welcoming. They were boorish if I have to say. I can't see the smile engraved on their faces.
The lady fortune was with me during my trip this time, the whole flight was keeping me for not crouching too long in the waiting room at airport. With the budget airlines, I may compartmentalize this as worth my effort and I have scrimped so much on the fare. Thanks to Air Asia! ;)

Having my dinner at 10pm. Mind you, I have to purchase this meal. The nasi lemak and milo didn't come free. The heavy rain was showering over the KL city when the plane touched down. I was rattling all the way to the arrival terminal. Dragging all my belongings and have to lumber along the long and meandering pathway was not part of my schedule, and I was sweating uncontrollably.
It was wee hour of 17th April after I got my passport chopped and have my luggage collected. I was not planning to detour to the town at this hour, so I purchased a taxi voucher for RM. 43 and caught the taxi to Tune Hotel which I sketched to stay for a night before meeting my pal the next morning.

Well, I never expect that the hotel cannot provide me any vacant room! It was almost 2am and I have no idea on where to rest my body for the next few hours. Miserable.
The room was fully occupied for the guests who have made the reservation through website before the day. The hotel didnt go for any impromptu check in. It was almost 2am by that time! The hotel girl then advised me to cab to Nilai Hotel. This name was not familiar to me. But I didnt have any options to tick, so I nodded and agreed to be brought to the said hotel. Its not a tactful idea to lean on the hotel's sofa until the dawn. I need to loosen my nerves.

Another melancholy saga of me was transpired after the hotel attendant swiped my card for the stay deposit. One night stay deposit required to hold this room. Full payment made upon the check out. I was requesting for a bell room's help to carry my luggages and other belongings, and the receptionist responded me with a slight grin and said : "We dont have any bell boy here.."
Fine, no bellman service.. I know that the escalator is lurking behind somewhere.. But oh but.. who knows this hotel has no escalator or elevator service as well..!!!
All I had to do was wield my energy joyfully, crept the stairs to the third floor. To and fro for 3 times, cause I was not able to lift all my belongings at once. Deeply resent to say, the receptionists didnt even utter any single words to offer the help. I was panting and half dazed after doing the exercise moves. Mind you, there wont be any second time of this spooky happening. Frankly to say, the room was spotless and tat rescued me on that night. I fell asleep at almost 3am.
I went back to the airport on the next morning to meet the friend. She was coming from Medan on tat morning. She was totally daunted by me! hahahaa.. She gawked at what she apparently didnt believe..., my luggages..
I recited the whole story to her during our way to the city.
We left the luggages at the hotel and then proceed to get the stomach stuffed.
With all the minor shopping done, we grabbed a seat on a cafe and nibbled some tidbits.

2nd day at KL.
The friend's friend who has worked for The Twin Towers for more than a decade offered her 2 free entry tickets to Twin Towers. We managed to get some sleek pictures after then.
A bowl of meatball noodle bought at LCCT ended up my 6 days trip.
A wonderful trip, a memorable trip!

0 comments: