Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

16 May 2010

I'm missing every little corner of this heavenly place!

Er gu told me tat she has accumulated her footsteps in these few days since I assaulted her, and she avowed that it has the eligibility to be counted as a year's footsteps in total. Hahaha.. I was tickled by her statement! It's true tat we walked and got rides to random places.
Er Gu and Er Gu zhang has been the utmost guide. I love!
It didnt take too long time for them to get used and applied to my traits.
I love my camera! I love to shoot anything and love to be captured with any backdrop.

Er Gu never declined my offers to be my counterpart in the capture.

You may see the stairs behind us. It is linked to the MTR station. A very strategic lodge.

Er Gu Zhang was eager to let me have the first encounter with this restaurant.
They know that I am avid for dim sum! Any sort of dim sum.

The table was fully crammed with the orders. A yummilicious breakfast I had!

After the bulky breakfast, we headed to Stella Jie Jie's apartment. A cozy and tranquility apartment. Especially with the Lok Lok around!
Took some family portraits as well.

To think back, I actually have to reward Air Asia a mammoth medal!

0 comments: