We decided to throw a petite birhtday party for him.
Following the stereotype, it was a substantial need to have a small party after some bad luck in the previous races. Not to be superstitious, the parents wanted him to burn insence as well.
The bro's gf did most of the chores. She is a part time piano teacher, so she has plenty of spare time to prep the things. I paid my effort as well, got a change from office attire to a loose pants, so I wont suffer suffocation from those mom has whipped up for the birthday bash. =)



Ah ma has learnt a new formula on how to smirk nicely for the camera now.
She said "δΈƒ......" hahaha..
She adopted it from the drama she watch everyday on cable channel.




A dearest said : Your father always looks stern in pictures.
Mom sometimes incline to decline to involve herself in any shots. But at the end, I managed to sneak some pictures with her.
Bro and his partner.
I surreptitiously stalked him the days after he discharged. Reports are that he now quit smoking! An astute and tactful choice..!!
We are gleeful for his changes.





0 comments:
Post a Comment