Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

31 May 2010

A simple yet exquisite late lunch

I am mingling with plethora of 'F' in my life all these while. They are ubiquitous! Hahaa..
I know one of them since my elementary days, but we never be as chummy as now before.
The second 'F' was found when I worked for my ex company approximately 6 years ago. She is a kind soul who always lend her ears to listen to my tweets.
The 3rd 'F' is a newbie. I came to know her as a a beautiful character who loves freedom. Believe or not, they adopt the same name with exactly the same spelling, and no last name as well. I am the only 'W' amidst the astronomical 'F'.
Nonetheless, it is cool to hover around with them. Yakking, eating, chatting, and spiel each other is not a rare scene anymore.
It was a day where we all can summon ourselves up for a karaoke session and pizza after the voice turned husky.
I cant remember when was my last presence at Pizza Hut.
As the verdict was concluded tat day, the orders served made us squeal so much in delight. Simple yet exquisite.
We remained on the common choice instead of ordering the new release. But we went awww and hmmm for each of the food! hahaha..
The delicious shrimp bruschetta.
Chicken chunks and potato wedges. I devoured almost the whole chunks, but didnt munch more on the wedges.
Smoked beef fettucini. It was palatable, but a tad too sweet for my liking.
The favourite American favourite pizza.
The super fattening lasagna. And I'm falling for it from the first chomp.

The day garnished with good food is entitled to be marked as a good holiday :)

2 comments:

imp said...

you always have such fun times with your girlfriends! love these photos you put up.

celcilia_tjioe said...

Hi, Imp! Same thing here, I love all yor posts and photos u posted as well! Hehe.. So 羡慕 that u travel a lot a lot.