I have been putting myself under a lot of work pressure these few weeks, and is hovering at my daunting cubicle until almost 7 pm everyday.
Nagged to some people, and the thought of shifting to other company has been demolished by a dearest who is working in the purview I wud like to move.
I mulled tat over, so that I chose to crouch in the same place rather than playing peek a boo with the risk.
I was part of the water rafting tat day. The photos below were taken approximately a day before I left for HK. Mom and dad kept pestering me for not joining. Most of the friends and acquaintances who have ever been to the water rafting before spieled about this as well. They can tell me that I will surely get bruise here and there after the water rafting. Hahaa..
We were accomodated in a super lousy bus to the base camp. Got ourselves summoned at 7am.

This was my pioneer time with wonderful experince! Treated as the cows and piggies....!!! With the full accessories!!
The moment before the tormenting session..
It was the all about the squealing and guffawing!Our guide was far from a 6-pack-guy, but he is a good guide and never push his responsibility aside. He briefed us before the boat embarked to the rapids.


I was soaked in water when the boat was sliding down. OMG!


I like this activity! I'm not getting any bruise, but my skin was scorched!



0 comments:
Post a Comment