I never want to miss any chance to meet her, so I have set the day as my off day. She has been stern enough when I told her tat I'll be joining water rafting on Sunday. hahaha..
As she know, I was going to gallivant around the globe on the next 2 days. It was a 5 days overtime working during that week, pretty horrible. I even hit 9pm on my last 2 days, I can tell u tat I was a slave to my work.
No idea how to take a day OFF when the work was still swamping me ridiculously. At last she agreed with my plan. Let me have a couple of hours to do the final resume of my work and to delegate the papers to the colleague, will meet her at 12pm for lunch then proceed to other places for snacking and chatting.
Promise is still a promise. I was late 1 and a half hour than the scheduled timing!
I quickly get a friend's assistance to distract her first before I able to kiss a good bye to my office.
Ultimately I was there in the resto. I know she and her hubby relished on the food very much.
Proceeded to Sun Plaza after the hefty lunch.These are called snack set!
She misses those Indo's food damnly much!

She sauntered like a robot after those junks. Auspiciously she still has some space for Durian Pancake at which I recommended the most far before she came back here. In the end, it was a good verdict. They commented that the durian sauce tasted awesome! So did the pancake.
Wat a lovely meet up! Wish to see the lil one very soon. I'm counting the day, dude! ;)
HK's trip post will be up right after this post. Stay tuned. ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment