Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

03 March 2010

Poor babe who celebrates birthday only once in 4 years

Happened upon another cupcakes maker 2 days before the friend's birthday. Talked with a friend who claims herself as the said cupcakes groupie and she recommended me the mud cake and gave me the link where I can order the cupcakes.
I placed the order 1 and a half day before the desired date. The cupcakes maker inclined to repel my order at the first time I called her. She told me tat she has no enough time to bake and mold the dolphins (I requested so, because the bday girl likes dolphin to the extent). Asked me to call again the next day. I did so.

Finally.... On tat bright Sunday noon time...
She is a Feb's babe. Came to the world at 29th of February.
Though so, we always and never forget to celebrate the festive on the 28th Feb each year.





0 comments: