Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

08 March 2010

A date on saturday evening

Bakerzin is here in Medan since 2 months ago.
Since this is one of the new favourite nook for the city's dwellers, me and the buddies were intrigued to pay a visit there on last Saturday. I'm curious to discover if any of their dishes will become favourites. I have my eyes on their signature dishes..

I was regaled with the first order.
The chicken wings did a perfect match with garlic. Do take note tat this is my sole shot of food during the dinner.
So not me wat?? sigh..
I was in tantrum mode after taking this shot. The waiter gave me a mild reprimand tat the resto has the policy of prohibiting taking photos of the food. Ah well, I apologized for that.
Since the incident, the manager and the other two waiters were keeping their eyes on me.
Sh*t....!!! They shud have read my body languange tat their food is just not fancy at all! Me and the friends were wittingly played with my camera. I was waiting for them to come and tell me off that they also restrict people from taking pictures of HUMAN. Oh how nice if he really approach me and said so.
25K for a glass of ice lemon tea is totally a day time robbery!

0 comments: