Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

26 January 2010

Lame dinner

It might be a legendary cafe in town. If I'm not incorrectly remembering, its existence has surpassed 8 or 9 years.
I ever been there thrice or more in 2003, but never bother to visit there after then.
Me and the friend have a super posh review about this cafe previously and the price of each menu is quite expensive. Somehow, we never have the intent to visit there all these while.

Last 2 weeks, I saw a friend hollered about the delicacies there on FB and I was intrigued to bring back those old memories. My longing for that has encumbered me for the whole week.
I BBM-ed the friend who patronize this place frequently, she assured me with confidence tat those she was referring to are pertinence choices.
Well, my mindset was totally focused tat day and we were heading to Traders Cafe.
The sunlight was still there when we reached. It helped much on the photo's quality :)
We placed our order based on the friend's recommendation.
It didnt take too long. The smoked salmon sandwiches were served in 15 minutes.
They are prominent in their signature Hang Seng Fried Rice. We ordered too.
Very much to our disappointment, the food are edible but not wonderful.
A big gap between the bucks paid and our expectation.
We are now have a new insight into this cafe.

0 comments: