Please note tat this is not an extortion, the agreement has been signed since long ago. We have the rule! *cagey grin*
The time is come! And she never break her promise to me.
A super expensive dinner at JW Marriott.
A spacious venue with high ceilings. Love the design of the cafe with luxurious style and big windows facing the courtyard.

This place is garnished with lots of dangling lamps. Beautiful!
*photos are courtesy from tis web.*Tis is only a part of the so many captures. Dun know wat the pretext was, I just can't make any good shot tis time. ><
Since their first acquaintanceship, it sounds as they have been good buddies for a long time! They click with each other. And they both share the same name. One said that she trusted tat Pisces and Scorpio would make a good match. Is it?
And u know, I was startled by them. I never know tat they have been clubbed together for the dinner. I thot tat the dinner will be onli me and Fen1. I was all in shock when discovered that they both were coming to fetch me. Wahlaooo...!!!

It was a buffet dinner with all sorts of cultural dishes. The food was not good but the service was excellent.
The first grab. A bit of lasagna, fish in cheesy sauce, a very thin pizza, and a kinda thick slice of turkey meat (I scare of the raw one).

A bowl of glass noodle and a bowl of noodle with self-picked ingredients.
We didnt munch on all the food there. We were too busy yakking. Missed the separate display fixtures such as the soup pot, the salad bar, the beverage fountain. However, we never forgo the dessert island.
But I shud tell you that the food are not classified as good. Edible but not greatly palatable.






0 comments:
Post a Comment