Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

24 January 2010

A belated birthday bash

Finally I succeed in mustering enough energy for this tardy post.
Have been adjourned it for a week and many friends have pestered me for the pictures.

It was a bright Sunday where me and the rest of the clique jostling in a VIP karaoke room for a belated birthday bash. Mine and Meithy's birthday.
I offered my other 2 dudes to join the chaos. Jennifer, to my mammoth surprise, was willingly to join. We were eleven in total.
I sojourned to this karaoke station twice last week. The quality of the sound system was unacceptable on our first visit, thus we gave a mild reprimand to the karaoke attendant about this. And helluva! My voice was as clear as a bell! Hahaha...

Well, let my Nikon do its part! ;)
Set the timer on for 10 seconds and say 'stairwayyyyy'........
Oowww...,I was producing heaps of oil!! Ah, well... thanks to the photo taker.
When our voices were turning husky from all those yelling and laughing, me and Meithy raged a lot when the guys poured the water over our heads!
They schemed to do so and we were half drenched after that...
At last, Happy belated birthday to me....!!! ;)

0 comments: