Have an excessive slumber was totally a bliss. I didn't attend to office this morning as the company was invited to a half day seminar and I am the representative of the company.
A persistent morning drizzle showered the town and it made me lethargic for the whole session.
A tad too terse for the coffee break since I just gulped down a medium size steel bowl of oatmeal 20 mins ago at home. But, glad that the coffee break didnt foil my mood. They sound appetizing!

The essence of the seminar is to inform that Indonesia is ready to vie with other countries with the zero percentage of incoming tax for the exportation to some certain countries.
Lunch spread was served since 12.30pm. Finally! Heh.
I scooped two big spoonful of fried rice into the plate and also not forgetting the keropok.
Dashed back to office at 1.30pm. Same old jingle : I AM T.I.R.E.D.......
0 comments:
Post a Comment