Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

11 December 2009

A skip and a hop

My colleague is finally back. Wat a delightful way to unleash my stress on work. It was an approximately a week I was left with no alternative and no space to stir. I text mom everyday to inform her that I wont be at home before 7 or even 8. I'm totally frazzled..

This is part of my most current work progress and I dun think it's a dainty idea to write it on FB. It's too personal, and I dun want any of those other than my close friends know about this.
Two days back, I was offered a new post. The company are now running in good condition and the new products was launched since a few months back. The boss need a person to run the promotion program for the said new product and to make sure all promotion tools performs accordingly and have a smooth increasing sales. This is totally NEW for me. I'm not familiar with marketing scope.
I'm not going to decipher more about the specification of the work purview. This is all tentative.
I havent commit anything with boss. Thankfully, I was the chosen one.
One thing I dare to commit is : I am eager to TRY.

4 comments:

Missy P said...

Hello,
Just want to say hi,been reading your blog for a while :) I enjoyed reading the posts cos you manage to capture the Indo life in English :) I am Indo myself but well living in Singapore...
Hope your feet are ok already *hugs*

celcilia_tjioe said...

Hullo there!
So nice of you to leave me a memo here and big thanks for reading me all this while. I'm not more than randomly writing and updating what has been going on with me.
I have printed my footprints on yours as well, a very humble and honest writing. I like!
Anyway, no photos uploaded there? ;)

Missy P said...

Hahaha...not yet, still trying to decide which pic to post as not to scare my few readers away ;p
Good luck for your new role though...new year,new role :D

celcilia_tjioe said...

Hahaha.. U made me guffaw! ^v^
Anyway, thanks for your generous wishes thou, but none has been confirmed :)