Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

20 December 2009

I will be aired!

Linked to this post, I was all aghasted.
Since I have not yet been posted on the marketing dept, I'm not in charge of the shooting portion of the new products which were carried out in the company today. 7 reporters in total came from different tv channels, you may see that they were lugging around their camcorders. Some key persons are included on the plan, they rehearsed on the night prior to the shooting day. I was not recorded on the list.
All of a sudden, the boss scurried from the room where all those 7 reporters took seats and had me summoned to the room. I was flummoxed. I snacthed a piece of crumbled paper I found on my desk and a pen. The door was opened after then and they all gazed at me.
My boss speaked out, he wanted me to sit down and do some ligth promotion of our products. Huhhh??? This is the point!!!
I was not purposely prepared for that use!! As for your knowledge, I was in my faded Body Gloves white tees today and no make up applied (!!!)
In a few minutes of preparation, I was defenseless..
I finally talked in front of the camera, no repeat shot. I verbalized the product's superiority in Bahasa and Mandarin. Woww..!!! This is my very first experience!
Late in the evening, I was BBM-ed by the boss. He told me that 2 tv channels will air the clip on their culinary program tomorrow noon time. And I will be part of the aired program.
If you can reach Indo's channel, please feel free to watch me on Metro TV and Indosiar tomorrow.

PS : For my dearest friends, please treat this as confidential. FB is not a save place to publish this. *bunch of thanks*

1 comments:

Missy P said...

way to go girl! Wow I would love to see the programme in Indo....aih,I miss Indo v muchie...hv a great holiday season there :)