The light green cardigan (sorry for the misnomer in the previous post).
Well, it is not green and it doesnt look like any cardigan. It is more look like a TUXEDO.
I dont know if I have ordered a plus size clothing. I can't feign to say it a cardigan. The texture is very thick and the material is too hard.
As for this, I might be able to be a professional thief and I might consider that I shud be able to stash a whole chicken underneath!I dun want to appear stupid, ok!
I think I have squandered money on piles of these superfluous clothing.
5 comments:
from the pic, i can tell it has a very bad cutting and material. can show me the original one u saw on the web tat makes u buy it? For these both, the money u spent, they indeed make at least 3 or 4 folds of profit.
Tat's the problem.
From the very first time I posted about this, I've ransacked it's site to find the pictures,too bad seems like they have eradicated some of the old pictures.
But you may go to Chocoshoppe's account on my FB, u'll find that the stuffs there are all nice. LOL..
And yes, no doubt they have earned an astronomical profit. Will never get trapped into this kind of 'game' anymore.
the second top looks nice! =)
@Elaine : Tat's not, Elaine. It's way too large for me! And the material is not good as well :(
Post a Comment