Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

05 October 2009

Big disappointment

Me and the friend were busying choosing and opting for the nicest and sleekest tops and dresses from an online shopping website a month ago. I picked a nice knit top and a light green color vest, as the friend opted for a dress with a dainty flower accesories and a belt. We finalized the order in no rush, we perused the details of each item we chose.
At the end, we made the payment and hungered so much to see the goods in hands.
With a full week of holiday, the website's organizer onli able to dispatch my order on the next Monday. The delivery courier didnt tarry too long, I got a phone call from mom informing that I've got a package on tat very Monday noon time. Good!
First thing I hunt for at home when I back was the said package. I ripped the plastic right off the package and finally saw my orders.
Haiz...!!! I heaved a remorseful sigh. All of them are inferior in quality! My money fled away....!!!!
Today, exactly one week after I received the package, I tried on the tops (I dun have any intense willing to have a try before and the package were being quarantined in the corner of the desk in the bedroom).
It doesnt make me look svelter! I am a pudgy lady now...
Lousy lousy lousy lousy.........

2 comments:

elle said...

eh, show me ler. i want to see how the clothes look like.

celcilia_tjioe said...

OK, see my next post.